Friday, September 3, 2010

The Clam

That is what my friend called me after I told her how my last dr. appt went. Needless to say for some, I am not dilated, have not changed at all, my doctor felt certain he will see me at his office next week with no problems. Great! Just what a girl who can't drink water without experiencing heartburn wants to hear. Let's not even bring up the fact that sleeping has become nonexistent.
So in light of nothing new, I decided to post some pics from our family photo shoot we had done 2 weeks ago. These are our "teasers" and we should see the rest soon..Something I want to note and just maybe it will be helpful for someone out there..36 pregnant is a month or so late to take maternity pics and still feel good about the way you look. I think 30-32 weeks would have been ideal, BUT I am overall happy we had them taken no matter what. At least the rest of my family looks cute!for this pic, G wouldn't put her hand on my belly, so I said she could have candy if she did..before I got the sentence out, her hand was up there..little stinker!
I love E's ankles crossed and how she is grabbing on Daddy's legthe girls destroyed those flowers in the background!
At least I can enjoy some football this weekend!

No comments: