Saturday, February 5, 2011

First things first

Hayes has met some more firsts..his first snow (and probably last for us all while in SA). He slept through the morning but I finally got him out there before it all melted. He seemed to not mind the cold too much. Hayes' first time swinging.He was swinging at the park and didn't like it, but we have a baby swing at home and he loved it..not sure the difference, but maybe just his mood at that time. He sat in this swing for around 30 minutes just taking it all in. I did my Bible study and the girls would randomly go over to him and talk to him and give him a push! I can see many a Spring days spent out there!!Emmaline has learned to swing herself. I love that she can get started and everything all on her own! She is really good at it and it makes my life that much easier..she has been able to do this since December, but I forgot to mention it I guess. And yes, they have been wearing swimsuits around our house..seems like they are ready for warm weather. This was just days before the great Arctic Blast of 2011!
Georgia's first was going to out of the house for the first time without a diaper. She is potty trained..for the most part. She still will have an occasional accident but has been to school, the library, restaurants, grocery store, etc. without any problems. She is still in diapers while sleeping, but pretty much the rest of the day she wears "wonderwear" as it is referred to in our house. I love that. Makes it seem like they possess magical powers, doesn't it? I typically correct words when they are not said correctly, but this one I let go and even use the term myself from time to time. I think it is so cute and I like it better than panties anyways. So go ahead and use "wonderwear" in your home. It just might insire something magical!!

No comments: