Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Birthday...

to you,
Happy Birthday to my Mommy!
Happy Birthday, God Bless You!
Happy Birthday to you! YAY!!


That was the words from the sweet little voice of my middle child, Georgie, in her version of the classic song! She crawled into bed with me and I told her it was my birthday..she said I will sing you Happy Birthday and then give you a hug! AWWW!

Don't you love it??
I think we should all sing it that way!

Today is in fact my 31st birthday! It has been an amazing and fulfilling year! My parents are watching Emmaline this week and tonight Daniel and I are heading to a yummy new-to-us restaurant (Flemings) using a gift card from Carlo & Lynn. AND..my friend Leslie got us a sitter for the kids!! I feel so blessed! Thank ya'll..it really is so sweet!!

There will be no pictures on this post yet as I am on my NEW laptop and haven't downloaded any!

Off to the mall...

No comments: