Thursday, July 21, 2011

South Beach #2

Our next stop on the beach tour was Biloxi Beach. It is important to us because this is the beach we have first introduced all of our children to. I know it isn't the most beautiful beach but it is special to us!Look at G's mouthful..Chewing gum was the thing on this trip..it is now my go to bribe for the girls. They love the sugar-free and (cross my fingers)haven't gotten it in any hair or carpet yet! Look at my little (or big) family, depending on your way of looking at it! Aren't we just a picture of love and fun! ;) Hayes put Brett's sunglasses on and was just stunned..he didn't move for a while..it was the funniest thing! It was like 'where did the lights go?'
Of course, I don't think it's the prettiest beach but it serves the purpose with 3 young children. We set up shop with a big white tent and spent the whole day there. I loved it! My parents even took the girls for naps and we just kept right on beaching it up! But this little guy took a nap in sand and enjoyed the afternoon with us!E went way out in the ocean, but G wasn't so sure as usual. We walked across the street and entered the huge Gator mouth for souvenir city! We found some shades and some t-shirts!

No comments: