Thursday, July 14, 2011

South Beach #1

Our first beach we hit up was in Fair Hope, Alabama. Seriously, this town I think I could live in..it seems so quaint and cute..has the small town shops and beach front houses. I really hope I can spend more time there in the future enjoying it. We didn't spend much time there, but what little we did we spent on their child friendly beach. I love that there are tall pine trees and baby swings in their shade just yards away from the water! Can you see all the pine cones??! There was lots of throwing and catching and tossing and dunking. Each baby had their turn..and each baby had the same reaction..a squeal and surprised smile! Emmaline was first! Georgia's turn to get tossed!! She gets a bit nervous with things like this!HB was last but not least! Looks like Daddy went a little easy on his boy, right?Pop just couldn't get enough holding time with this angel boy..not sure if he was trying to give me a break or because Hayes Bryant is just too sweet & snuggly! meet our little fish..she loves the water..and it makes me so happy! Daddy & HB enjoying the ocean waves together! Magic!!Just trying out Southern sand..what else is a boy to do?!?I can't wait to go back..ahh I love a quiet beach!

No comments: