Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pumpkins in a Patch

Our family made it to the pumpkin patch this year. It is one of my favorite traditions of the fall season. This year we kept it small and local. It was enough for the kids and for me to be satisfied!

Georgia was very serious about picking out a pumpkin to carve. She had to have the last word and chose the biggest, most lopsided pumpkin there! Emmaline ran into a friend from school so she didn't care and Hayes didn't care either..He just loved the tractor and tall blowup pumpkin to lay against!





They loved the corn table! This is always a big hit with my kids..I want to do something like this at my house, but think it would attract too many animals..


I actually love the family pictures that we took there. It was so spur of the moment that I wasn't expecting much but everyone is looking at the camera and there were no tears! YEA!!

I LOVE these jammies from Aunt Nannine! They are so festive and cute. Hayes' pajamas glow in the dark too!!


Aunt Jennie sent some festive outfits for the kids also. The girls wore their shirts and skirts about 10 times before Halloween! We also got cards, candy, movies, stickers & other fun things in the mail from grandparents and Aunts and Uncles!! Thank ya'll for thinking of our family! The kids love getting mail and are so lucky to have ya'll!!
I will try and update more of this post later, but for now I am letting the pics do the talking!!









No comments: