Monday, May 13, 2013

Georgia rides her bike


Can't remember if I posted this or not but Georgia is now on a 2 wheel bike! She was quite determined after she realized she couldn't keep up with Emmaline..there is just something about those training wheels tht hold you back.! So we knew if we did our trick we learned with Emmaline and took off her pedals she would be zipping around in no time! It didn't take her long to start hating not having pedals on her bike..she was even slower than before..she is my extra stubborn child who can't stand to not be able to do something when she sets her mind to it. She is not a 'good sport' and can develop quite a bad attitude when things don't go her way. It took about 10 days of about 5 minutes or less of her scooting herself around and you could see her gaining balance and confidence each day!
Daniel decided it was time and I think he was tired of her whining about not having her pedals on..So he gave her what she asked for. And Georgia did not disappoint. She was ready..She pushed herself off and started pedaling and didn't look back. She turns sharp corners, goes over big bumps, can ride a one-mile long track and gets right back on when she falls with little complaint.

That's my girl, Georgie! I have a video and will add it on when I get my computer back! But for now just imagine that blonde hair blowing in the breeze!

No comments: