Monday, May 20, 2013

Congratulations Dr. Jeff Stevens

This weekend we headed back home so we could be apart of my little brother's graduation from Medical School!! We are so proud of him and enjoy having a dr. in the family. I love calling or texting him, sending him pictures of ailments so that he can give us a diagnosis! HAHA! But seriously, we wouldn't have missed his special day, knowing how hard he worked, how much he and Natalie sacrificed and of course another reason to see my new nephew, little Preston Tate. Not to mention another reason to have a party..I'm all in!
I secretly love (but it's really not a secret from him) that he graduated from Texas A&M Health Science Center but 'isn't an Aggie'...HA! We don't want you to have a ring if you don't want one anyways!
The weekend was also special because Aunt Jennie got to meet Sidney and Preston for the first time! They love her as she is so fun and great with kids!

No comments: