Tuesday, September 8, 2009

30

30 seconds ago, my husband texted me about how the girls were doing at the 1st day of school.

30 minutes ago, my husband kissed me goodbye as he jaunted off to work at BMC.

30 hours ago, my husband was hunting with my dad at one of his favorite places, Louin.

30 days ago, my husband and I attended his work's summer fling where I got to hear about how amazing, energetic & hardworking he is...don't I know!

30 weeks ago, my husband and I were closing on our 1st home together in San Antonio.

30 months ago, my husband and I were about to welcome our 1st baby girl into the world.

30 years ago today, my husband was born. And for that I thank God!

Now I am off to the store so I can make a special birthday dinner for him.

I love you baby and hope you have a wonderful day!!


Did I mention I made a Cornhole game for Daniel?? I even sewed..that is how much I love him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Daniel Happy Birthday! You are a good woman!

Pauline