Wednesday, September 2, 2009

the pursuit of happyness

happiness?? Isn't this the correct way to spell it..

Do you remember that movie..the one with Will Smith and his son??

I just ran across the end of it the other night. Great movie. Highly recommended.

Isn't that what we are all searching for?

Some days it seems I am there and then the next day, bam..where did it go??

I guess that is what keeps life interesting. On the hard days I try and remind myself that is what I wanted..a life full of excitement!

So if I was in pursuit of my dreams..all the things I wrote down in Sophomore English class..I would have to say I have reached most of them...

I wanted to be married to my best friend, to have babies
and get to stay at home and take care of them!WOW, what lofty aspirations, huh?!?

But for now, I get to keep dreaming of the next best things..whatever those may be..and hope that maybe in a few more years I can write about achieving those goals too!..whatever those may be!!

So what are your dreams??

1 comment:

jillian said...

aww!! your post made me tear up! (could be hormones, but anyway...) I think my dreams pretty much are the same as yours!! :)
xoxo