Saturday, September 26, 2009

Iiiiit'ssss Ttttiiiiime!

So it is Game Day..yea!! I LOVE football season. It makes my heart smile..maybe like a blow-out sale at your favorite boutique or a great recipe from a friend makes your heart smile! There is not much better than a Saturday spent watching football with my girls, husband, and friends! And the weather is pretty great too!

So Roll Tide and Gig 'Em!! And enjoy the greatness that is food, beer, tailgating, & excitement!!

It also happens to be time to discuss Georgia's 1 year well check! She did great. It was our first time at a dr. in SA. I was not as impressed with the office as I was hoping to be, but the female doctor and the nurses were really great! Georgia got her flu shot, which Daniel was annoyingly happy about.

Georgia's 1 yr stats: 21 lbs. 29" tall which happens to be in the 50th percentile. I am shocked as she was in the 90th for a long time..but the dr. said it is because she is a mover now?!! She does seem to be thinning out, though I wish she would start walking all the time now so I don't have to carry her..she is heavy..
So who is surprised that my little roly-poly..who "never misses a meal" is not that big after all!?! ME!!!

No comments: