Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Why?

????????????????????

That is the phrase I hear from Emma about 1 billion times a day. It is rather annoying, frustrating, funny..a combo of all 3 at times!

At least I usually know the answer, but give it a few months and I have a feeling it will be a different story.

Most of the time it follows things like, "You need to wipe after you go potty." WHY?

"Please don't pull your sister off the couch." WHY?

"We don't use umbrellas inside the car." WHY?

"Eat your green beans and some turkey because it makes you grow strong." WHY??

Well, I thought I at least answered the following one in my statement?!

Sometimes it is things like, "Look at the pretty blue sky." WHY?

"Let's get in the car to go to school now." WHY?

"Georgia wants to give you a kiss." WHY?

AHHHHHH, all day long.

We bought some baby pumpkins and the girls have loved playing with them. Emma loves to get 3 of them and name them the Momma Pumpkin, the Dada Pumpkin and the Baby Pumpkin!! It is really sweet.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Emma is SO smart! She is amazing.