Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our Christmas party

My good friend, Leslie, and I threw a Christmas party earlier in December. I am just now getting around to posting some pics. It was a great time..she hosted it.. and we had the kids (our 4) have a sleepover at our house with a babysitter.

The kids did great, according to the sitter, and slept ok..Emma and Ainsley in the same bed, Britton on the couch and G in her crib.

Daniel and I decided to be responsible and stay at their house overnight, so we wouldn't be driving and drinking. Whoever came was asked to bring their favorite beverage, so we had a ton of different concoctions to try! Pomegranate champagne, caramel apple martinis, beer, wine..you name it, we drank it..and drank it and drank it and drank it!!

That was also the night Bama beat the hell outta Florida..yeah, I know that is an Aggie yell, but hey, I'm an Aggie lovin' Bama fan!! And yes, we are having a party on Thursday for the National Championship game in Pasadena..where I should be instead...don't want to talk about it.

Anywhoo, drinking, dancing, Catch-phrasing...fun times and fun people!! Love my new friends in SA..so here's to a New Year (decade) with great new friends and new things to come!!

Cheers!

No comments: