Friday, January 8, 2010

Roll Tide Roll

We loved every minute of this season with the Alabama Crimson Tide!!
My dad is from Bama. I grew up in CS cheering on the Tide, not the Aggies. We would make big signs painted on sheets and hold them up in the stands and cheer. I was even on tv back in my younger years holding up one of those signs at Kyle field. I wish I could find the picture! Reveille supporting the Tide
So this season has been so exciting and fun..yes, I still love my Aggies, but am glad to have another team to support and cheer for..one that does well on a regular basis makes it even better!Emma told her Texas teacher "Roll Tide"
Emma's 1st football game was a Bama game when we lived in MS and has attended more of those tailgates than Aggie ones to date!
We had a party and celebrated with ourselves..because everyone else there was a Texas fan..whatever..posers ;)! The house was decorated in Crimson, candles, chili, pomegranate champagne, red hots! I also put pics up of us at different games we have attended! It was very festive, if I do say so!gearing up for the game
SOOO I have to say that when Colt got hurt I was disappointed..I wanted Bama to win and have noone say that "if.." I honestly think that we would have won if he played or not. They would have stepped up to whatever they were confronted with. It was their time to shine and congratulations to them..

I am proud of the Big 12 for hanging in there too, though! "I'm behind Bama all the way!"

No comments: