Monday, March 1, 2010

Beginning of birthday-palooza

It has begun. The 3rd birthday celebration of Emma Jade! She is getting so big and changing before our eyes! She is starting to be quite the repeater..not like the baby repeater but the "every word and phrase you say" repeater. She likes to copy me and say something to Daniel like.. "Daniel, will you pleeease do the dishes correctly or not at all!" yikes..it is kindof eye opening when you hear your own "echo" constantly. She also likes to tell Georgia things that I often tell her like.. "No spitting, Georgia," "I don't like that," "You not supposed to climb on the table!"She has also been saying some really funny things to me & Daniel too. "Mom, you take care of yourself and I will take care of myself!" Her favorite statement is "I just...took a nap, went potty, ate a bite of chicken...."We celebrated this past weekend in Houston with Daniel's family. It was great to spend time with all the grandparents and aunts & uncles. She even got a Cinderella Birthday cake from Grandma...which she tried to bite into before we even sang to her. Aunt Nannine brought tons of presents and the girls had a blast playing. I think Emma had 3 pieces of cake in one day and icecream to top it off!
We then headed to Galveston to celebrate Uncle Tony's bday..it was a great time and the little girls even had some fun friends to play with..I think they were the star of the show with all their dresses, shoes & games..
Emma, Molly & Abby played ring around the rosy and hide and seek between watching princess movies and swapping dresses and shoes! It is really cute to watch Emma's attempt at sharing and playing with little friends.Georgia is even wearing high heels these days!

No comments: