Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Emma at 3 years

How does that happen? Sometimes it seems like she should be older..she acts older a lot of time. She talks and looks older but still has that little girl innocence and desire to pretend. Some more funny things that have been heard around here..
while at Wal-mart with the whole family one afternoon, we were walking by the newsstand area and I saw a magazine cover that caught my eye..I said, "Huh, Boyfriend Hell!" It was one of the Kardashians or something..anyways, immediately Emma starts repeating me clearly and loudly, in a sweet singsong voice.."Boyfriend Hell, Boyfriend Hell.." It caught me off guard..Daniel looked at me displeased..so what do you think I did???

I laughed..not really intentionally, but it was funny that was what she picked out to say..and she kept going because she saw me laugh and thought I approved..now Daniel was really giving me the look! Well, it all ended fine..we explained that was not appropriate to say and Mommy shouldn't have said it either...blah, blah..This morning Daniel was doing some things around the house and was here when the girls woke up and for breakfast..a treat for us as it doesn't usually happen during the week..he left soon after and Emma was heartbroken..
A few hours into the day Emma exclaimed, "I want to take a nap!"
ME: You do, why? (excited but in disbelief)
Emma: Because Daddy will be home after I wake up!

AWWW, she wanted her Daddy!! He is usually home not too long after their naps and snack..oh and to add insult to the whole thing..she NEVER took a nap today!Preparation has been in full swing for Emma's big Princess/Frog party on Saturday..it's supposed to rain, but we are hoping not..we have a bounce house we are borrowing that really wants to get used!!

*We had these picturs taken in Kingwood this past weekend*

1 comment:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

What cute pictures!! Love her dress!! Happy Birthday!