Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gobble Gobble!!

I have been busy cooking this week and getting ready for Thanksgiving week back home. We had my little brother's wedding last weekend and it was SO MUCH FUN..can't wait to blog about it!! Let's just say there was dancing..enough where Daniel and I were both sore the 2 days following.
We made it to CS with all our items and babies and dogs. The Burban was packed!
These are some pics of the girls' artwork surrounding this wonderful holiday. Looking forward to the Aggies beating the Hell outta t.u. for one final time (at least for a while). This football season has been wild and exciting and disappointing..there is hope though! I saw this t-shirt at Freebirds.. {SECEDE} ..not sure what the back said..Like it or not, here we come!
For Thanksgiving I have been put in charge of cooking the cornbread dressing, pumpkin bread pudding (which turned out amazing even without the sauce), broccoli cheese casserole and Daniel is making twice baked potatoes.
Emmaline is really into making portraits of people right now..this is of her! She loves the flowers. :)
**Our BIG news is that our little family of 5 (7 with the dogs) is moving to a new Texas town about 2 hours toward the border!** So our house will go on the market soon, which will be about as much fun as you can possibly imagine, we will travel even more farther south to look at new houses and well, the rest is kindof up in the air. Who knows what will really happen next.?. Daniel is super excited about his new title and we are really proud of him. I have to say I am nervous and kindof upset about it all. I have my friends, my little corner of SA that I love. I'm not a girl who craves change so this is a challenge. So my mood lately has been a little moody.
Enough about that...Happy Thanksgiving!! I am thankful for all my blessings, including this little wild turkey!

No comments: