Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"I've got 3 days..."

...don't you just love that song?!! One of my favorites and even better in concert!
Either way..this has sooooo much meaning in my life right now.
Not only am I heading to New Orleans for the National Championship football game between the Tide and LSU Tigers, but I have 3 days before I leave on a jet plane!! I am nervous and excited and excited all over again...
The other exciting and crazy news...our house is for sale..right?!?...
And it went on the market and within... how many?..you guessed it..3 daysit was SOLD!! Many thanks and praise and whew (brow wipe) to our realtor Jane Bash for all her hard work. And our hard work too! We busted our ass to get it ready. Of course we never imagined or dreamed that it would happen this fast.
All I know is that I prayed that if this whole leaving my wonderful friends and following my husband on what is supposed to be best for our family and life is what is to be that it would work out and we would have an easy road of it...And that is what has happened!! Beyond our wildest and most crazy scenarios we never dreamed that our closing date would be within 2 days of his start day. One month of the day the house went on the market. CRAZY! Now, things happen and we are hoping it doesn't happen to us..but we will roll with it.
We still need prayers..we don't have a new home to live in, but once again..I am completely leaving it in God's hands..he will provide! I have no doubt that the Listis will be taken care of somehow. The girls are excited. I am feeling ups and downs..but mostly consumed with all that is happening. I just want the best for my family, my girls and for it to all work out in the least convenient way possible! HA!
So I guess if great things happen in 3 days, then I am ready to see what else the world has to bring..Good things happen in 3 ya know..Emmaline, Georgie and Hayesman..!! ;) Oh and we are thinking for sure that Georgie's Godparents are Uncle Toodge and Aunt Natalie!! YEA!! love ya'll!!
3 & out..

1 comment:

Nat said...

LOVE THIS! We are so honored! Love all 3 of those little Listi babies! Cant wait to see you in NOLA! Im still recovering from SA ha!