Thursday, April 19, 2012

Boy Crazy

or Crazy Boy...
{this boy loves hot sauce with a spoon}
Well, both are happening around these parts lately!

My girls could not be more opposite when it comes to this..Emmaline is holding firm with, "I don't want to have any babies because I don't want to kiss a boy on the lips!" ~it always come back to 'no kiss on the lips'..it makes me laugh inside and I tell her she may change her mind one day...Right now Emmaline wants to be a Fashion Designer when she gets big. She has also learned to put up her hair with a hair band. What a milestone! Oh and she is all of a sudden dying to play soccer....
Georgia on the other hand talks about her babies she is going to have (and their pacis too). She is mildly obsessed with pacifiers..it is hilarious but pitiful at the same time. If we see them in a store she wants to buy one or 'just stop and look at them'. I tell her she never used a paci when she was a baby but she insists on hoarding them when she finds one..seriously! Georgia wants to be a Mommy when she grows up. She has also learned how to zip up her jackets..she can do it about 50% of the time all the time. She is cold all the time..I guess it's a good thing we live in the crotch of America! (that's my new term for our region..it's with love).

I tell them they can be both, a Mommy and a Fashion Designer, and they nod their heads but not sure if they really understand.

Georgia is in a really reflective stage right now and saying the cutest, sweetest, funniest things...a little story:
While staying with my parents last week, Georgie and Pop were sleeping upstairs together. They were chatting after reading some books...G said she wants to be a Mommy and have a baby but she needs a husband first. "Where can I find a husband, Pop?" He said, "Well, don't worry about that right now. God is looking right now for the perfect husband for you. And when the time is right he will be there for you."
Georgia kindof thinks about it for a while and looks a bit unsure. Pop says, "And when God finds your husband, he will love you as much as I love you"...
and Georgia replies, "And I will love him as much as I love you, Pop!"
I can just hear her sweet little voice saying that..she is seriously the best snuggler and makes you just want to love on her all day long..I can't wait for all the questions to come about BOYS from this sweetness.

And the Crazy Boy..that is all Hayesman.
He is crazy. He throws everything..like hums forks across the table, chunks a remote in your face. It is not nice. He climbs, runs, falls, squeals, tantrums..you name it..He is doing it.
Oh, well..We love our Crazy Boy and his pacis..at least he will apologize with a 'SOWWY' and give great smooches though...but don't expect any kiss on the lips from Emmaline!

No comments: