Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fun Friends

While Daniel was off making a living in Chicago then taking a side trip to hunt in Mississippi, I did what I usually do and high-tailed it to my parents' house.
I was particularly excited about this trip cause Carrie and Jackson were going to be in town, I was getting my hair highlighted and I had plans with almost all my girlfriends. YEA!!
We started off our week with a day at Hayley's farm. The kids swam, played with animals and acted girly in the house while the moms got to chat. It was so fun hanging out and seeing our kids do the same. It makes me wish I lived there (or at least closer by).
We made it to dinner with Autumn, Hoyt & Campbell, Pauline, Carrie & Jackson and my crew. It was wild as usual but fun seeing the kids interact.
I also got to have a fun night out with Pauline and Kristi just reminiscing about old times and talking about problems with kids at school..hilarious stories about kissing and calls from the teacher..all things I am not looking forward to!
We were in town for Patricia's last night before she moved back to Brazil but got to congratulate her and Jimmy on their engagement (wedding set for Brazil in April).
Me and the kids got some goodies from Autumn and Pauline's garage sale too!
Lastly, I had a really fun night out with my brothers and their wives (that sounds crazy still) and just talked and had a great time.
These kids were so fun to watch as they ran and ran around the fountain area.
It was a really fun visit and so hard to get back to being so far from my family and friends.

No comments: