Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy's Day

Happy Father's Day to the Daddy of this blog! We love you very much and are so thankful for everything you do for us and with us! We love having you around more these last months since our move. We love that you work so hard for us and still make time for each of us individually! Thank you for loving us too! Hope you feel better (Daddy's a little sick this weekend)!!Here's a fun old pic I found in a frame way back in my drawer. This is from Spring Break 2002 at Panama City! What a fun memory! And how scary to see what a difference 10 years makes! Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful fathers out there, including my dad/Pop, my brother Michael, Grandpa Gee and Granddad Sam! We love ya'll! the canvas me and the kids made for him. I really like how it turned out!

No comments: