Saturday, June 9, 2012

toes, nose & other sweet thangs..

testing out the water with the toes.. toe jam is tasty, ya know! Emmaline was gifted Switchflops from Aunt Nannine! Aren't they adorable..she has 3 switches including pink zebra and a sort of rainbow-tiedye one! Such a fun gift!! Georgia kicking her toes telling me, "Tap tap tap..look Mom, it's fun to do..You do it too!" And here I have all my little ducks in a row with their cute toes dangling down! I love baby toes! Hayes was painting like crazy. He obviously enjoyed painting his nose the most. He is a silly boy for sure and takes after Georgia in that he prefers to be messy! Emmaline's self portrait..she loves getting a hold of my camera! HB on the worm! A few months ago he couldn't get on the worm much less reach his toes to the end..now he is inching his way around the driveway! STOP GROWING!! While playing outside in the front the girls started piling rocks into this dump truck. They were working well together, helping eachother and exclaimed, "hey Mom, we are gonna fill it up with rocks til we reach Heaven so we can see God!"..that's sweet honey, then what, "Then I'm gonna tell him I love him!" - Well, of course, that makes the most sense! Love their innocence!

No comments: