Friday, June 8, 2012

Kite Flying Weather

Windy weather brings about crazy windblown hair but it also brings about the perfect kite flying time! A random tidbit is that Daniel has his own kite and was all excited to show the girls how to fly. Perfect day for it and the girls and Hayes even were ready to learn! I'm pretty sure I'll never get tired of the beach. I love that I have it just miles away from me. And honestly, I love this beach. I think it's beautiful and really a great one for young kids! I am truly blessed to be able to share these special things with my kids. And it is even better watching their Daddy teaching them things he loves! Hayes was so proud of getting himself dressed like his sisters do..too bad it was itty bitty polka dot bikini bottoms and not his boy shorts! Sam said, "No grandson of mine is gonna run around the beach looking like that!" At least he is getting there!

No comments: