Monday, June 11, 2012

Hayes Bryant is 21 months!!

So here we are just 3 months shy of 2 years old!! Hayes seems so BIG to me and it seems like it happened quickly. He went from this little baby boy to a big boy wearing tennis shoes and running around giving his sisters a run for their money. *Hayes is almost 30 pounds these days, not sure how tall...getting closer to Georgia. *He loves balls, throwing them, trying to catch them. When we ask him to 'put your hands out and catch' he lifts his shirt up proudly and rubs...we are slightly confused at his confusion! Who knows what he is really thinking?!! It is funny though! *Hayes wears size 5 diapers, size 8 shoes and size 24 months/2T clothes. I love him in his little shoes with khaki shorts and a polo! *I am having a hard time deciding about his hair. I have cut the back myself (to cut off the rat tail) but am not sure how I want it to look now. I kindof love the short hair with the mohawk look, but I also like it a little longer. The main problem is his hair is so blonde/white that I am afraid if I cut it short you won't be able to see it..when it is wet you can't hardly see it! HELP!! *HB is really chatting it up lately. He loves to count to five, says thank-you and please, sorry, yes ma'am, Dixie, Gauge, Emma, Georgia, Sissy, Pop, paci, blankies, outside, go, amen, etc... He is doing really well, just that DANG PACI gets in the way. :) I know it's my fault..one day I will pay when I have to pry it out of his fingers but for now I'm ok with it. He also gets shy and won't open his mouth much if you ask him something. The look on his face is priceless when he does that. *Hayes and Georgia are starting to really play together well. She mommies him til he can't stand it, but they also will spend time in his room just playing. Emmaline is known as Sissy to Hayes and Georgia is just Georgia or Georgie. They both make sure he has what he needs at all times and if he gets in trouble, the girls take up for him and question what happened very accusatory like. They always have his back! *He is pretty sweet. He gives kisses and checks on the girls if they are upset or crying. He will say 'Sorry' and give a hug too. *HB naps once a day, for about 3 hours and goes to bed at 8. He usually gets up around 8-9 a.m. He doesn't usually make a peep til I go get him as long as he has his paci and blankies. One day I'll get rid of that thing...one day. *Hayes eats enough for sure, but is still my pickiest eater. He doesn't like sandwich meat, and lots of other meat too. He only eats peas, carrots & some bell pepper but does love yogurt, crackers, cheese, and most fruit! He looks like a chipmunk because he stuffs his cheeks full of grapes and other things if he thinks he's gonna miss out. It's hilarious. *Hayes still has his sumo wrestler walk and either walks like that or runs everywhere. And he usually will fall flat on his face. He has so many cuts, scrapes, bruises. He has had numerous bloody lips, noses and scrapes knees. It doesn't slow him down a bit; he just get right back up and does it again. I hope he isn't as clumsy as he seems and it's just cause he's growing so much. *HB loves the water, blowing bubbles, jumping in and going under. He likes to hold onto the side of the pool and scoot around like Spiderman. He also loves to run in the sprinklers and then jump on the trampoline all wet. Hayesman, We love you so much and enjoy all the fun, sweet and wild moments with you! You are all boy but still have a gentleness to you that I hope sticks around! I am so thankful I get to spend everyday with you watching you grow, laugh, smile and play. I love putting you down for sleep at night, as you fold your hands for prayers and say 'Amen'. You are so loved and we are blessed to get it ten-fold in return! I am excited to celebrate your 2 years here on earth soon and to watch you become a little man!

No comments: