Friday, September 21, 2012

The Quack Pack

You might be a true Big Brother fan if you immediately thought of that show and started doing the quack hand motion and saying: 'quack quack' I'm just saying..BB ended this past week and it is a show Daniel and I like. I love that it takes up so many nights of tv in the summer when nothing else is really on! So happy Ian won and relieved that Dan didn't. I mean, what would America be coming to if he was voted the win..I shudder to think about it..November will tell us enough, though. So me and my littles, as people 'round these parts like to call 'em, went to the park today on a little impromptu photo shoot/feed the ducks/play on the playground. I went a bit later than I wanted, no thanks to a lengthy phone call with a friend, so the sun was shining all over the place. I even found the perfect posing tree and while G was loving the idea, HB was not!He had snot flying and didn't care that I was promising candy to him. Oh well, maybe another day. I did get him to stand with his sister by the tree at least! The kids had a blast feeding the ducks, and we even got to see lots of turtles and birds. It was a beautiful morning that ended with Georgia's idea of wanting to eat lunch at Daddy's hospital. We made that happen with a few clicks of our phones and met him at work. We got to eat lunch with some of Daniel's friends.Hayes showed off by refusing to eat anything but Frito's and Georgia showed off by being silly and claiming she 'had no arms!' We even took an elevator trip to sneak a peek at the newborn babies on the 3rd floor. Georgia has recently told me she will love a baby brother as much as a baby sister. That makes my heart happy. She was super sweet at the hospital and oohed and ahhed over how tiny their toes and fingers are! I just know she is going to be my big helper in a few months! Almost half way there to meeting there new brother or sister! We do miss Emmaline during our daily outings, but these are truly pictures of how it is.

No comments: