Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jolly Ol' Saint Nick

Grandpa and Grandma got Hayes a workbench for Christmas. Here is Daddy and him putting it together. I love how into they both are! My boys are so cute!!

We carried on our yearly tradition of seeing Santa Claus at Bass Pro Shop. It's literally right down the road from us so we frequent the place anyways! The kids were fired up to go, I was sick but determined, Grandma was on board, and Daniel was just wanting to get it over with. We planned it so that we would get there before Santa did and would miss the line! It actually worked out perfectly. We were early enough to take a few pictures outside and in the lobby and we were 2nd in line! It was the same Santa from last year so that was fun too. They were so kind to give us 3 free pictures. I do wish the kids were sitting on his lap but it isn't that big of a deal to me. I love how Hayes is off to the side, like I'm not getting anywhere near the old bearded guy. Once we mentioned candy canes, he got a little more close, but still wasn't completely sold. Brave and Brave accessories were the top toy asked for in our family! I have to note that I think Hayes looks a lot like the kid from 'The Christmas Story'..you'll shoot your eye out! I can't believe we are this close to Christmas. We will be heading to Houston for a few days then on to CS for the actual holilday. I am dying to bake some cookies! Merry Christmas from the Listis!

No comments: