Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged!!

I am so excited.. Thanks to Lindsey I have been tagged..my first time ever!! I will now answer questions about my hubby!

1. Where did you meet? we met at Carrie's pool b-day party, May 30, 2001, eventhough we had been at the same party before that and didn't know. He worked with a lot of my guy friend's at the famous Double Daves!

2. How long did you date? long time..almost 5 years, but not the whole time..

3. How long have you been married? it will be 3 years in January

4. What does he say that surprises you? he is really strict on Emma and I am sure will only get more strict as the issues arise!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? his blonde hair and eyes
6. What is your favorite quality of his? he is very dedicated and hard working, in most aspects of his life- work, family, fun!

7. Does he have a nickname for you? this is a popular one, Baby, Miss America, EJ

8. What is his favorite color? don't know really, green probably

9. What is his favorite food? oysters, or Italian

10. What is his favorite sport? Football, hunting
11. When and where did you first kiss? my backyard when I lived on Westover in CS, the night we say we 1st started dating

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? we love football, college mainly, watching, going to games, etc. we also love watching certain tv shows and getting really into them! - How I met your mother, The Office, DCC

13. Do you have any children? 2, Emma is 20 months, Georgia is 2 months..
14. Does he have a hidden talent? he is a great cook, but not so much a hidden talent because he cooks almost every night!
15. How old is he? 29 just a few days before G was born

16. Who said "I love you" first? don't recall..that's sad.. probably him?! I'll have to ask and see what he says.

17. What is his favorite type of music? Rap, for sure, he knows all the words and dance moves - I guess that could be a hidden talent..he is a great dancer!

18. What do you most admire about him? he wants to work hard for his family and knows what's important in life. He keeps his priorities in check for the most part and it is hard with a lot of his "distractions"

19. Do you think he will read this? maybe
20. Where did you go on your first date? He cooked for me at his house! It was great and that really did win me over!

I now tag you Stephanie, Francie, Nikki & Ashley!!

1 comment:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Yay! Thanks for playing ;-). I got to know all kinds of new stuff about you, fun!