Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2 & 20 months

Georgia is 2 months old today. She is such a sweet baby.. sleeping for about 6 hours at night, eating well and growing lots. We have been getting spoiled by her smiles and all the cooing she does. She is quite the talker!!

Emma is 20 months old and a great helper. She is a little mommy and loves her babies - especially her sister! She is growing out of all her clothes and shoes and is talking a lot. She will repeat what you say and is getting better with her manners! Emma made Mommy so happy today and went poo-poo on the potty!! YEA! I am so proud of her and I was way more excited than she was - that is until I brought out the candy! I am not expecting her to keep this up regularly but hoping that it was a start and something she will think about.. I think we are a few months out of her really being ready...
Honestly, I am not really looking forward to this whole potty training, but I guess it is a part of growing up!

I love my girls and am really enjoying and trying to cherish all the days I get to stay home and be with them! They grow up way too fast!

2 comments:

Allison said...

We miss you here! Can't wait to see you after Thanksgiving. And little Georgia. She's a cutie pie!

BO FO MO and Baby OO said...

The girls are so beautiful! They must be so much fun!! We'll have to get together sometime. It has been way too long!!