Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sleepy G

So my little G is a sleepy one. She does wake up often, but she sleeps so much and I just hate to wake her up! She also is smiling a lot and making us really happy. She is losing her hair in the back but I do tummy time when I can. Emma is getting better with her each day and G now has 2 pink blankies of her own.. Emma is pretty jealous of those and tries to steal them on a regular basis. Georgia is getting better at the bottle and has a regular fussy time each night, but for the most part is a happy little angel!


She still looks like Emma to me, but definitely has her own look to her. I guess we will have to wait and see! She also loves to watch football and talks a lot.. she coos and goos and squeals.. really fun to chat with! My favorite time of the day is in the morning, around 8:30 when we are just waking up.. she is smiling and talking..we go to get Emma from her crib.. Emma always asks for Georgia to lay in bed with her.. they smile and Emma says "good morning Geo-gia"..so sweet! My 2 girls are the best! Wild and crazy days, but the best! Enjoy these pics..

No comments: