Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Keeping my sanity or ...

going a little crazy?!?
That is what I feel like I do each day. I guess that is what we are all doing, right?? I mean, we try our best to make the most of our time, with our families, at work, whatever, and do it all the while wanting to be happy. At least I do.
So lately I have been traveling around MS a lot.. just staying busy, keeping Emma busy, hoping Georgia is happy. We work better that way.. being cooped up at home is not good. Luckily the weather here has been wonderful and we can go outside for some of the day!!
We went to have lunch with Daddy in Jackson, then to get icecream and then to the park.


We went to the zoo in Jackson..it was creepy how few people there were.. I felt like I was in a movie - Jurassic Park or something.. also it was old and really overgrown. Still fun, eventhough I made the huge mistake of thinking Georgia was old enough to sit in the stroller like a big girl.. she was not happy and was in a funk all day. It was hotter than I thought, so I was sweating like crazy.. a weird, long, but fun day! ;)



No comments: