Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm thankful for...

not in any particular order.. I thought I would say what I am thankful for the most that has happened the most recently!!

1) my family's love for Bama football!! Roll tide!! We got to go to the Alabama v. Auburn game on Saturday. My parents graciously watched the girls Friday night and we headed up to Tuscaloosa & hit the Strip.. the local bar area... so much fun.. I hadn't been out in a long while and it was my first time to spend a night away from Georgia! My parents said she did great, though!! If you live in a hole, then I will tell you that Bama creamed them... 36-0, ending a 6 year long losing streak. They are #1 in the nation and have a big game next weekend! Some of my favorite things about being in such a fun atmosphere were the chants they do and things they say.. these people are serious about football! This game is equivalent to the tu v A&M rivalry..
- "Hey Auburn, We just beat the HELL outta you!" (repeated like 10 times at the end of the game)
- "I said it's great to be from Alabama..I said..." sung throughout the game and you can imagine what happens when Sweet Home Alabama is played!!
- "Auburn ain't shit" & "The party's over" were buttons everyone was wearing
They also boo'd the band...which was funny.
2) Georgia loving to sleep..she is sleeping now from 10:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.. not sure if it will stay that way, but each morning I smile a little more rested!!
3) Emma's love for her grandparents.. she would rather be around them, so that has been a nice break for the both of us!!
4) my family coming to visit us in Louin.. nice to not have to travel all over!
5) Daniel having a work week in NO, so I can go to CS without feeling like I am abandoning him!
6) Pauline and her girls came to see our house and hang out with us on Friday.. that was so nice of them and was a lot of fun!! Thank you girls!!
7)Snapfish and their good deals.. I already got all of my Christmas cards and they will be sent out Monday..that is good for me! Relief is on my face!! So here is a sneak peek of what our Christmas cards will kindof look like..


That's right, me and the girls are heading to Texas TOMORROW for at least 2 weeks, to see friends and family.. Jeffrey & Stephen are graduating, so we will be staying for that on the 13th of December!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yea!!! Can't wait to see you. Drive safely.