Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Shhh mama, don't sing"

It was a long visit to CS. But a good one.
We were busy most of the time, eating out, swimming with friends, going to the park, getting spoiled by grandparents..you know, the usual!
I love to see all my friends there and get back in touch with them! It is more fun and relaxing now that Emma is older and willing to play with the other kids. She has come out of her shell lately..though, I am not sure it is all positive! Emma really likes to tell me, "Shh mama(with her finger in front of her mouth or mine, if I am close enough to her), don't sing! It's time to be quiet!" I then ask her why do I need to be quiet. She just says, "don't sing!" I knew I was bad, but that bad??!


Georgia is just a handful and getting in to everything she can. She also likes to climb..she can climb up ladders by herself..seriously, she can't walk but she is climbing a huge playscape for 5 year olds! It is a little scary and leaves me less time to relax which we all know is not what I am going for..

Also, my little brother, Jeffrey aka Toodge, now lives in CS..he is going to medical school there! He just started 2 weeks ago and had his 1st test! He did great on it! I am so proud of him I stole one of his A&M med school shirts!! I feel so smart..and we got to hang out at his house and play games..ahh, the ol' college life!

I feel old now.

We had a great time stuffing our face with all the Mexican food we could, but we are happy to be home!

1 comment:

Sam and Courtney said...

They are so cute! Come and visit next time you're in town!