Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day gifts

Today I received some early Mother's Day gifts!!

Not only did my parents send me a gift card for an hour massage, but I also am getting a hair cut and highlights, which I desperately need!! They sent me a sweet box with a beautiful picture frame and a cute top! Love it!!
I am waiting to see what 'Emma and Georgia' sent me (it was in the same box but labeled from them)!

Another gift I received was an ultrasound of my 3rd little baby who is rolling around in my belly! We had our big u/s today and got to see if more Pink or Blue would be in our future!! It's A BOY!!

We are so excited to be able to say that. I really can't believe (and think Daniel would agree with me) that we are finally having a boy. I don't know how I got this lucky and blessed! What else can a girl ask for?? Well, maybe a sit 'n' stand stroller, but that is for another post..

So far our baby boy :) looks healthy and is measuring 1 week ahead of schedule..so that puts us right at Georgia's 2nd birthday, Sept. 12. They won't change my due date but that is where we are at right now!Our sweet friends watched the girls for us and then we all went out to lunch to celebrate and enjoy a cake that I picked up for the occasion!

The u/s tech said "there it is just laying on his leg!" I thought, great, we will never hear the end of that..Daniel was the wrong person to say something like that too. Then we were looking at a different angle and Daniel asked, "Are you sure that isn't a hidden hand ?" She said, "It is way too big to be a thumb!" So there you have it! It's definitely a boy and Daniel is finally convinced!
YEA! Now we can talk names! We have a few possibilities, but are still totally undecided and taking any suggestions. Daniel's middle name and 8th generation family name is Andrew, so we may use some form of that.. Phillip & Emma eating cake!

Another thing that is so exciting is that my long time best friend, Carrie, is having her 1st baby and she is having a boy too!! She is due just 3 weeks after me! We also both live in the same town now that we moved back to Texas so it is really fun and special! I can't wait for our little boys to grow up together!

3 comments:

Cristina said...

Congratulations! So happy for you and your family. Get ready for a little boy, they are handful in a whole different way!!! And I got a sit n stand and Max loves sitting in the big boy seat, so I'm sure Georgia will like like it too.

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Yay yay yay for baby boy!!!!!! So exciting! You know I love "Andrew"!

Nat said...

So excited after we got your call confirming Sprout was indeed a BOY! I just knew it haha...Love it! See you all soon!