Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Change of seasons

Mother's Day Out is over for the summer. We opted out of the summer sessions to save money and so we could go out of town and not miss any school. last day of classes for my girls' 1st year of school
I know it will be trying to have the girls all to myself everyday this summer but my hope is that we will get to spend some quality time together before their little brother turns their world upside down! Georgia's class (the Bunnies)
Emma's class (the Frogs)
G & her teacher, we gave them our homemade strawberry jam & spa gift certificates
We have already spent a great day at the zoo with friends and still came home to all take naps! checking out the fishes
playing in the sand & water
I have also decided to take on a leadership role for MOPS next fall. I am going to be Special Events coordinator, basically putting together playdates and Parents Night Out. Shouldn't be too difficult and I get to choose where & when we go!G showing me her "baby"
G swinging at a new park in town

No comments: