Friday, March 4, 2011

Art Works

Hayes' 1st 'art work' from his Bible class during my David Study. I love that they do these and include the littlest ones..his class is ages 3-8 months. They tell them Bible stories, sing songs to them and obviously take pictures of them! Here is my latest art project (between the making of aprons). I got the frame from my mom, covered the pic that didn't match HB's theme in his room with some fabric I had and then added the letter H with some rope that Daniel had. I think it's cute. Adds a little something on the bare wall!Emmaline made this picture at MOPS.."My sister Georgie is my best friend." I thought it was so sweet. It is 'all our family' per Emmaline!

While talking about E's bday party today, Emmaline kept running in the room to tell me what she wanted to have... "I want balloons on the mailbox...I want vanilla and strawberry icecream...I want to have my cake right here..." Then she said "I want Hayes Bryant to be right here (next to her chair) and sing Happy Birthday to me!" Ok baby girl, we can make that happen!!
Georgia was squeezing in on the couch next to me and HB. I was just finishing feeding him and I said, Who is this? She said "That's Hayes Bryant!" I didn't realize she called him that (we don't call him that on a regular basis). Then I said, Who are you? "I am Hayes Bryant's big sister!" OK, but what is your name? "Hayes Bryant's big sister" and it went on and on like that..so she knows his name, but not so sure about her own! But oh how sweet! They do love their Mr. Hayes aka Hayes-man aka Hayes Bryant!!

No comments: