Sunday, April 10, 2011

Art you glad I posted these??

Candy cane art! We used leftover colored candy canes and made our names out of the pieces then melted it in the oven so we could mold them. The girls loved this easy activity and they may have been eaten soon afterwards! And I liked it because I cleaned out space in my pantry!

Georgie made her cool Mardi Gras mask at school..AND I know it's 2 months past due! It is just a paper plate with glue and glitter and a popsicle stick with ribbon wrapped around it..Emmaline was so jealous and loved this though..thinking of doing a variation of these for 4th of July or Halloween! She was so proud of her mask!

HB 'made' these at his class during my Bible study..I love that he and Jesus are the same size! Makes me laugh ev.e.ry.time!
This little flower is so sweet and I love that the women that keep him do these crafts..they get so excited when he shows up and I know they love on him for 2 hours straight! Makes my heart happy! I am looking forward to Bible Study next fall and for HB to make some new friends too!

No comments: