Wednesday, October 5, 2011

a fun fall day

Today Hayes was a wild man on the slides..he climbed up and down and was fun (kindof scary) to watch. The girls had the best time running around after him and making sure he was safe! ;)
The weather was nice, breezy and overcast for most of the time we were parking/lunching. I love not having a bunch of stuff to do and getting to really enjoy the day. The kids to do.
Tonight is Crazy Hair Day at Awanas and I am helping out in E's class. We were also in charge of snack..it is pre-picked out to go with the theme of the week, so we were in a mad search for Mini Moon-pies yesterday! I thought I saw them all over the place, but when really needing to buy them, I couldn't find them anywhere. Finally, at Dollar General, we were successful! I don't think I have ever had a Moon-pie.
"Give thanks to the Lord...who made the great lights." Psalm 136: 3,7

No comments: