Monday, October 3, 2011

A visit from the (Austin) Mayfields!

This past weekend my cousin, Tim, and his family, Shelly, Maddie & Noah came to visit us. It was so much fun and long overdue. Their kids are a little over 2 and almost 1 so we knew it would be fun to see our kids play.
They did great and got along really well. We didn't do much except watch the Aggies break our hearts (again), eat lots of food, and play outside enjoying the cooler weather!)
We may have stayed up way too late playing 42 and telling stories, but it was all worth it. It was a quick weekend but I am so glad they made the drive to SA. As our families grow, it gets tricky trying to figure out where all the kids will sleep the best but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
I love having people over and getting to really enjoy our time together. I hope we remember how much fun we had and do it more often!!
These little guys are just so cute and I can see them scheming and bugging their older sisters in a few short years!!
Another "cousin" will be born this Friday, we don't know if it's a boy or girl, from the (Dallas) Mayfields..so exciting!

No comments: