Friday, January 14, 2011

5 years

Today Daniel and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary. I guess, technically we celebrated last weekend in Dallas. So we are going to do nothing this weekend and I am excited about it. I think we are both exhausted and need to recover and hope our kids sleep this weekend..cause that is what we want to do! It has been a long week, rainy, cold weather and everyone has had trouble sleeping for some reason. We are having lobster for dinner and hopefully something yummy for dessert!
After 5 years of marriage, we have a lot to show for it. I can only imagine what the next 5 years will look like. I hope Daniel knows how much I love him and am thankful everyday, even those days I don't seem like it, that he works so hard so I can stay home with our children. When I met him in the summer of 2001 I never imagined we would be where we are now. I do wish we were back in Cancun this weekend celebrating with our family and friends beside us! Sure would beat these dreary, dark days we have been having.
3 houses, 3 kids and 5 years later here we are! Another thing..it is almost to the day 2 years since we moved back to Texas. Here is a collage of pics from that time..E was almost 2 and G was 4 months (just like HB is now) and well, Hayes was but a twinkle in his father's eye! Speaking of Hayes, he rolled over today for the 1st time ever..it was back to front!! YEA! He also has been eating baby food once a day and is doing great with that..he has now eaten rice cereal, bananas & pears (a noticeable favorite).Happy Anny, Baby! I love you!

No comments: