Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Many Christmases - CS

Our holiday vacation ended up in CS with my family. Daniel unfortunately had to head home to work, but the kids and I went to celebrate Christmas with my parents and brothers and their girlfriends. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and the girls got completely spoiled with all their presents. Hayes was a doll and took it all in stride. His favorite gift was a basketball goal.
The girls got tutus, crowns, jewelry, monogrammed capes, new outfits, baby dolls and clothes for them, books, toys... Of course there was candy and chocolate and more pie. We also rounded out a few nights with late night games of Mexican Train Dominoes.
We finally got home on the eve of New Year's Eve. It was a long break but almost crazier when we came home. I feel like I was trying to find a home for all of our new stuff and it just kept overflowing. Now we need a bigger house!

No comments: