Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's to you!!

Today, we ate goldfish, pizza, green cookies and apples at a park with lots of special friends!
Brody tried out the girls' hotwheels and trikes..
I talked about being 30+ with Kristi D., Kristi V., Pauline and Pepper..while all of our combined 12 kids played! Whew that seems like a lot of kids, doesn't it!?!
They did wonderful and played really well together..it was one of the easiest playdates I have had in a while..the younger ones were entertained and watched over by the older ones..so us Mommies got to chit chat! I love these Mommies and am so glad we got to see eachother!
Tristin plays so well with my babies and takes great care of them..what a sweet and big girl..she is seriously taller than me....I remember in college babysitting her and we played in our bikinis in a plastic Wal-mart pool..now she babysits my kids!
Happy St. Patty's Day to you from us!!

No comments: